Brand guidelines are extremely important for creating consistency in your business.
These guidelines have been carefully and thoughtfully created to ensure your brand new design is implemented to its full potential. It's a way to help you and your business keep consistent, high quality branding throughout everything that you do, making you seem more recognizeable and trust-worthy to your customers.
These guidelines will also serve as an extremely useful reference for yourself and your Marketing team. If you ever need to create anything for yourself (flyers, facebook graphics, etc.) you will have all the information about which fonts and colours to use.
You can also use your Brand Guidelines to send to any contractors you may bring into your business, such as digital marketing agencies and copywriters. All the information they need will be in one, easily accessible document.
Business start-up Guide
- Ensure branding is consistently used
- Ensure use of the brand name & logo is always high quality
- Look professional and 'bigger than you really are'
- Become easily recognisable to customers
- Seem more authentic & trust-worthy to customers
- Useful reference for internal team members
- Easily packaged information for contractors/ new team members